A relaxing moment before your flight?
A taste of a memorable trip, or a quiet parenthesis before boarding? Start your adventure in the best way possible, away from the crowds and the hustle and bustle.
The Air Tahiti Nui Lounge Pass gives you access to our Business Lounges before boarding. Enjoy the comfort of a fully-equipped quiet space:
- Free Wi-Fi connection,
- Reading area,
- Refreshments and snacks,
- Showers (in Papeete, Los Angeles, Auckland and Narita)
Access to the Lounge is only possible in your departure airport, in the departure boarding area accessible after passing through the security checkpoints.
As the health alert in Japan has not yet been fully lifted, the Narita - Tokyo lounge remains temporarily unavailable.
What are the rates of the "Lounge Pass" in the airports operated by Air Tahiti Nui?
(Air Tahiti Nui Lounge)
(Star Alliance Lounge)
(The Club SEA)
(To be announced)
|Fares||6000 XPF||70 USD||45 USD||60 EUR||7800 JPY||60 NZD|
How to purchase a "Lounge Pass"?
You're leaving soon? Book* your Lounge Pass now:
- Online, when you purchase your ticket or in the "Manage my booking" section if you already have your ticket,
- By phone, with our sales advisors,
- At Air Tahiti Nui agencies or with your travel agency,
- When you check in on the day of your departure.
*This service is subject to availability.
Your lounge access card will be provided with your boarding pass at the airport check-in counter.